1. Brexit beyond the UK. A conjoint analysis in Germany and Spain (with I. Jurado and Stefanie Walter)
2. Decentralized authority and the dynamic fragmentation of regional party systems (with Leonce Roth and A. Kaiser).
3. Making accountability work under English devolution.
4. Survey experiment in Spain on the impact of national identity upon responsibility attribution and vote (with Ll.Orriols).
5. Survival analysis to test whether the design of fiscal decentralisation accounts for cross-country variation in the duration in office of subnational leaders (with Pablo Beramendi and A. Garmendia).